Friday, May 05, 2006

arrived finally


yes i have arrived finally on the blogging circle.... the world of the often perennially bored,,,,, had the thoughts to put in ,,, had the topics to talk abt ,,,, had the philosphies and ideologies broomin up ,,,, now ive taken the plunge ,,,,, its strange how i have so much to do and talk abt and also have the time and enthu to put it all in words,,,,,, its always been a strange hobby to talk ,,,, the handicap of language or the speed of my typin is probably stopped me from gettin into blooggin a long time back,,,, now things have changed,,,,, got a laptop over a zillion hours of typin experience and another zillion hours of time in spring-summer ,,,,

abt me ,,,, im an oxymoron personified,,, a gemini my birth, belief and life,,, two's of everythin,,,,,,,,, known for my waghraism's in select circles and unknown for everythin else in every other circle......

isnt this the paradise of life.....a laptop a 54mbps speed, freedom of time and a houseful of confused ideas,,,

yes i have arrived and hopefully unlike most other things in my life,,,, ill stay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home